Tuesday 14 June 2011

Building Finished!!

So i think we've pretty much finished with building the library now.
Going to upload some different views/angles of the building to show you guys the content and our progress.


The view/interior of our library taken from the outside.
I am satisfied with our work :)









Here are the lights + lightswitch that i made.
On the right are the particles that my group and i made.







Our group's bookshelves.
See the wide range in colours and design. (Mine is the brown one with 9 books on it, furthese away from us)








So this is the wall where we're displaying our Alpha and Offset textures.
Looks pretty cool ay!







These are 3 little interactive things that i've added relating to my journals, giving a little insight to visitors.








Here are me and my team mates' blogs!
Looks pretty cool huh












No comments:

Post a Comment